Pages

Friday 11 June 2010

Private View

Today was the private view of our exhibition and it's pretty much a big thing! It's not my first ever show because I had one at the end of my Graphics A Level but this one is at a much higher quality and scale..
But I feel so ill... have a horrible cold and did not get to make the most of the viewing.. everyone is going out to celebrate tonight and I'm going to bed!
It's also a shame that this private view clashes with Epsom's grad show exhibition so I can't go even though I got an invite :/

Anyway here are some photos of my exhibition space:

exhibition

I think I could have definitely done better but didn't have enough time.. I missed about a week of college in the beginning of the FMP and never really managed to catch up completely. I just feel like there is something missing :/

No comments:

Post a Comment