Pages

Thursday 20 May 2010

Studio Photography

I had booked one of the studios at college to take photos of my 3D pieces as I was planning on including them into my FMP (as printed images) but I changed my mind last week and decided to have it as a 3D installation on the wall instead, alongside some more images..

mountains to climb..
It's getting really exciting! I am going to have this piece on the wall plus 2 more big images, plus one really small framed typography piece and I'm also working on 2 more mixed media images at the moment.. don't know for sure which ones will be actually included in the exhibition but I'm still going to keep experimenting and try to improve them.

We are painting the boards tomorrow and the hanging of the exhibition is next week so I should try and finish everything over the weekend hopefully :D

No comments:

Post a Comment